Sunday, July 5

i want to kill everybody when i'm drunk
"alcohol is the devil"
i don't believe in god, but a lot of things are the devil
i'm not drunk right now, if you were wondering
i flossed my teeth today and it was one of those days where you realize you were performing a standard routine incorrectly your whole life
 'i am mature now'
i have no patience
unrelated to anything, but still true.
i was serious earlier; i want to ichat with somebody
the bubbles are aesthetically pleasing
they comfort me almost
almost
one thing that is bad:
since my two front teeth are fake, from a bicycle accident last february, they can't whiten like normal enamel, using chemicals. i drink a lot of coffee, or maybe just a general amount, i don't know. but the real kicker is that i fear my teeth turning a horrible shade of brown and i won't be able to do anything about it.
i think my nine year old sister said a racist comment today
but i'm not sure
she says a lot of things
is my sister a racist
my eyes are focusing and unfocusing
unwillingly

No comments:

Post a Comment